Sunday 24 September 2017

Post from Kanon in America

Hi Mrs Nankivell and Room 7,

I am having a fun time in America. We are now in Los Angeles after spending 3 weeks in the RV. I have seen a snake, bears, wolves, elks and mules. I got my Junior Park Ranger badge for learning how to care for wildlife and the environment. I saw the Grand Canyon. That was exciting. I learned about fossils. We also went to Hoover Dam, the biggest Dam in the world. It was 726.4 feet tall and the tunnels were 4000 feet long.  It took 5 years to build.
We are going to Disneyland tomorrow, which I am very excited about. We then fly to Hawaii next Thursday for 2 weeks.
I miss you all. See you next term.

From Kanon


Here is the picture Kanon and Lexie sent!







And some more pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment